It's raining again in my neck of the woods. I am suppose to go to the open farmers market today to buy fresh fruits and vegetables but now, I am not feeling to go. I thought what can parents do now who have small children at home? My small nieces are mostly here today but I am thinking what we could do to fight against boredom without letting them use the laptop and play games or watch you tube children movies online.
5 Creative Things To Do With Kids:
1. Creating Graham Crackers Gingerbread house with the kids.
2. Baking cookies with the kids for snacks on Advent Sundays.
3. Creating Christmas cards with the kids for their parents and friends.
4. Letting the kids learn a poem or song they can say on a Christmas day celebration at home.
5. Making Magazine Christmas tree with the kids for their respective home.
Those were some of my ideas for children to combat boredom on a rainy Christmas day season. How about you? Any idea?
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts