I know, it is not yet too late to make your DIY Christmas tree. The first Advent has just passed and you still have time to make your homemade Christmas decorations . Have you done yours? If not, maybe this DIY is a great idea for your home. Here's how I made my little magazine Christmas tree.
1 stable magazine like women's magazine
Cotton for pasting as snow
Small pins with head
Christmas decorations, it's up to you what like Christmas balls, etc
Glossy straight cut tinsels, red, silver or gold
1. Put the magazine on the table. Fold the first page or the cover of the magazine like that one above.
2. Then fold it into a triangle like the photo above.
3. Then fold the lower triangle edge up as you can see it in the photo. Paste it by putting a small dot of paste at the point of the triangle.
4. Then you continue folding the 2nd, 3rd page and until the last page of the magazine with the same description of the first page of the magazine.
5. When every pages are done, let the magazine stand on a Christmas plate and paste the first and the last folded pages together. Now it forms as a Christmas tree.
6. Paste the cotton on the magazine, either by pasting the balls of cotton around the tree or by pasting a long cotton around the tree .
7. Let the cotton stay for a while until the paste is dry.
8. Then decorate it with small Christmas balls, stars or whatever you want to hang on it. You need small pins to put them on the magazine Christmas tree .
9. Then put the Christmas garland around the tree and add red, golden or silver straight cut tinsels on the magazine.
10. Put your Magazine Christmas tree on a table and maybe you can place some used Christmas cards near it.
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS DIY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, HYPE AND SHARE THIS TO ANY OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. THANK YOU .
Here is my Gingerbread house DIY link.
Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts